- On the tippity top of my wishlist, this marble cheese dome will be great for displaying both cheeses and baked goods.
- I purchased this dress during a 40% off sale last week and it is the most comfortable and flattering thing ever. Ruching perfection.
- Beautiful little article on pursuing the small, happy life.
- Blueberries are everywhere, which is so wonderful. I had extras last week and made this blueberry lemon muffin cake. It is absolutely delicious, and so so easy to make. I look forward to adding strawberries next time (and maybe chocolate chips the next…).
- Love this print; playing on the French phrase that celebrates the joy of life.
- Perfect for your next picnic – not only cute, this S’well bottle will keep a beverage cold for 24 hours or hot for 12.
Does it get any better??? I recently purchased the Holes + Anchor Tee during the Shopbop 25% off sale, and it is SO SOFT. I could live in it. I typically try not to spend money on distressed clothing, but I just couldn’t pass up the perfect baby pink, anchor pocket, and the ‘I could just cuddle you all day’ fabric. I have such an affinity to all things nautical and this brand has been speaking to me. Next on my list is the Striped Weekend Tee. Do you love it??